Analysis of the knowledge of multihead weigher/part two
1.Products in the crosscutting bucket, through the main vibration machine vibration, so that the material in the conical funnel on the product evenly distributed to the line vibration disk.
2.When the material in the crosscutting bucket is not or is not enough to be detected by the horizontal photoelectric detector, it is just like the main board sends out a signal, and then sends out a feeding signal to the Z conveyor through the main board.
3.Linear vibration plate vibration, through the amplitude and linear vibration machine feeding time to the product into each hopper.
4.The driving device is the stepper motor. Open the hopper and send the product to the weighing hopper. When there is no product in the weighing hopper below or there is insufficient product in the weighing hopper, the product will flow into the weighing hopper automatically.
5.Weight products in the weighing hopper, generated by the sensor signals, then send the motherboard to control devices through wire, the motherboard CPU to read and record each weighing the weight of the bucket, then through calculation, analysis, combination, choose the most close to the target weight of combination weighing hopper, when have allowed feeding signal, CPU issued a command to start the drive to open the selected weighing hopper unloaded the products in the collating of slot into the hopper, if there is no set hopper is directly into the vertical packaging machine.
6.After the CPU receives the allowed discharge signal from the packaging machine, it issues the command to start the driver, open the hopper, unload the product to the packaging machine, and send the packaging signal to the packaging machine, which will release the product again from the weighing hopper.
7.What are the signal connection modes between the multihead weigher and the packaging machine?
1) According to the signal, there are four main types: level has memory/level has no memory/pulse has memory/pulse has no memory;
2) According to the way of feeding, the main points are: no aggregate hopper, aggregate hopper, one-tow-two mode, automatic sorting mode.
8.What fault self-test function does Kenwei multihead weigher have?
1) Automatically displaying weight accurately or not;
2) Automatically check whether the module is normal or not;
3) Output the signal of material shortage in case of material shortage;
4) Automatically display the faults of a weighing bucket without affecting the work;
5) Automatic detection of amplitude and automatic adjustment of data.
9. How does AFCT work? How does AFCW work?
1) based on the combined bucket number as the automatic tracking basis, the amplitude of all linear vibration machines is automatically modified uniformly;
2) take the weight of a single bucket as the automatic tracking item, and separately modify the linear amplitude of each linear vibration machine.
10. Pneumatic control and stepper motor control of the vertical packaging machine and the combination of weigher between the way the signal is sent?
1) pneumatic: when the combined weighing is ready, send the "weighing ready" signal to the packing machine first. After the packaging machine receives the "weighing ready" signal, immediately send the "feeding request" to the multihead weigher, and delay for a period of time for packaging;
2) stepping motor: the packaging machine sends the "discharging request" signal directly to the combination scale, and the multihead weigher does not need to return the "discharging" signal. It is possible that the open loop control system has empty packets.
11. The measured material has larger specifications and poor fluidity. If the accuracy is not decreased, which direction should the main parameters be changed? Several main parameters are given.
1) at this time, one of the parameter setting directions can reduce the speed to ensure the accuracy;
2) increase the feeding time of linear vibration machine to ensure the weight of blanking;
3) appropriately increase the average bucket number of AFCT or reduce the weight ratio of AFCW to increase the combinability of the whole machine;
12. What problems do uneven vibration materials generally cause?
The weight of each bucket is unbalanced, the number of combinations is small and the weight variation is large.
13. What is the difference between digital and analog sensors?
Digital direct output digital signal, strong anti-interference ability, reading more accurate, more reliable sensitivity, more stable performance.
14. What problems does hopper clamping generally cause? How to eliminate it?
1) the material clamping makes the display and actual weight inaccurate;
2) can extend the residence time of each bucket motor or extend the delay of the hopper to ensure material discharge.
15. Discharge discontinuous with a sense of pause processing method?
1) reduce the value of "number of fights to participate in combination";
2) increase the upper and lower deviations.
16. Show value accurate but actual value differs greatly however, should make what check? How to deal with it?
1) drift and drift. In the manual menu, after discharging the material in the weighing hopper, observe the value of each digital sensor to see whether it displays 0.0 or not, and do not allow jumping more than 0.2. Press C to clear it.
2) each digital sensor must be accurate, with the same item (more than 200g), each bucket is tested, single bucket weighing error is not allowed to exceed 0.2g.
3) whether there is any material clamped on the hook of the weighing bucket. In the manual menu, observe the value of the sensor. If the zero point of the sensor changes significantly (no less than 0.3) after repeatedly opening the weighing bucket, then there may be material at the hook of the weighing bucket.
4) chassis grounding must be reliable, with a multimeter ac, dc file measurement of the voltage between the chassis and the person does not exceed 5V.
5) the frame is unstable, and one of the four feet is suspended. A piece of paper can be placed at the four feet. If the paper can be moved, the foot is suspended (including the four feet of the case).
6) linear vibration machine, material, bucket whether wiring errors, sequence errors, can be in the manual test, there is a single step of operation, one by one head of the test, each time, there are some materials fall down before the correct.
7) there is a hopper that can not be opened or closed on the hopper door, which can be visually inspected.
8) position detection fails. The hopper is opened several times. You can hear whether the opening and closing sound of the hopper is abnormal and whether the sound is opened several times continuously.
9) check whether the power lines of P01, P03, P05 and P15 may be connected to the chassis, which will generally lead to the phenomenon that the display is off target and the actual weight is very small. Check method: after power failure, use a multimeter to block the power lines. Measure and check the above power lines.
10) whether the combined scale works in a windless environment, Windows, doors and fans should be closed.
17. What is the difference between a level and a pulse signal? What is the difference between level memory and non-memory signals?
1) the level - discharge request signal is effective when it changes from on to off, and the pulse-discharge request signal is effective as long as it is on;
2) the level has memory - the signal of "discharge request" will be received immediately after the last discharge; Level with no memory - the level at which the "discharge request" signal is received after the combination is completed.
Note: From our multihead weigher parter, Kenwei Intellectualized machinery .
Related Industry Knowledge
- Automatic packaging machine will ch...
- Past lives of automatic packaging m...
- How to pack melon seeds quickly by ...
- The future development of screw pac...
- General overview of liquid packagin...
- Function of powder packaging machine
- Chinese herbal medicine packaging m...
- One of the troubleshooting methods ...
- Troubleshooting methods of automati...
- Multiple columns of coffee packagin...
- Case study:quantitative weighing pa...
- Introduce: combinated multihead wei...
- Mixed material quantatitive packagi...
- Comparison: multihead weigher and t...
- How you should measure Overall Equi...
- Automated packaging machinery effic...
- WANT WANT FOODS WORKS WITH CERPACGKING